Monday, March 3, 2008

Quotes that get ya good!

This quote is from my friend Jen's blog. I had to post it because I need to live by it. I tend to become obsessed with cleaning my house, that I forget I have 3 little angels who need my attention. The dirty floors and laundry can wait! At least for a little while.







My favorite Poem ever!
I have this framed in my house with my kids handprints:


HANDPRINTS
Sometimes you get discouraged Because I am so small
And always leave my fingerprints On furniture and walls
But every day I'm growing --I'll be grown some day
And all those tiny handprints Will surely fade away
So here's a little handprint Just so you can recall
Exactly how my fingers looked
When I was very small













2 comments:

Jen-ben said...

what the crap is bambi?? :)
I LOVE that handprints poem so much!!! I may have to steal it!
I'm so glad you're blogging now!

Sundbergs said...

I am so glad to see that you started a blog. It is so fun to see what everyone is up to. I can't believe Jayden was baptized. He is so big. We can't wait to see you at Renee's party. Also, lookingat all your blog updates.