Monday, March 3, 2008

My baby boy is growing up...







How many times have you heard someone tell you: "Enjoy every minute of your childs life now, because it goes by so fast!" I never thought much about it until my son's baptism day in January. He stood up front with his friends and sang "Armies of Helaman." During that few minutes, I saw in a flash, my son growing up, receiving the priesthood, leaving home for college, going on a mission and getting married. Needless to say, I was sobbing like a baby. Time really does go by so fast. Yesterday he was a hyperactive little baby who only wanted mommy. And today he is adored by all the girls in his 2nd grade class, on the honor roll, an athlete just like his daddy, and still just wants his mommy. OK, he absolutely adores his daddy too. I love my little man.

1 comment:

caroline wyatt said...

your kids are so adorable!i am so happy about your blog now i can keep up with whats going on in your life. our blog really is not updated often but your cousins are. hope things are well for you and your family miss you. love aunt caroline