Sunday, October 31, 2010

Life is too short...

A good friend of mine shared this song with me just yesterday!  I cannot get enough of it! It's called If I Die Young. I don't know why I love it so much! It's just really powerful to me.  I think it's because we all know someone who has died young, a family member, or maybe a friend who didn't get to live a full life. I know I am not ready to die!  I have so much to do, so much to say, so much love to give to someone, so much to see and experience with my children.  I'm not ready to die this young.  But we don't have a say in this.  We can be taken home at any moment.  
Make the most of whatever time we are given, whether it’s 2 years or 20 years. Whatever time we’re given will be absolutely enough as long as we make the most of it.

"ONE DAY AT A TIME..THIS IS ENOUGH.  DO NOT LOOK BACK AND GRIEVE OVER THE PAST FOR IT IS GONE.  DO NOT BE TROUBLED ABOUT THE FUTURE, IT HAS NOT COME.  LIVE IN THE PRESENT AND MAKE IT SO BEAUTIFUL IT WILL BE WORTH  REMEMBERING."


"PEOPLE WILL FORGET WHAT YOU SAID, FORGET WHAT YOU DID, BUT THEY WON'T FORGET HOW YOU MADE THEM FEEL."