Friday, October 29, 2010

Candy for dinner. Ya you heard me! I said CANDY FOR DINNER!

Today I woke up.  The past couple of nights have been sleepless.  That's me, sleepless in Denver.  Sleepless in Denver, lying awake and wishing I could rewind time.  Lying awake realizing too little too late exactly what I should have done.  What I need to change and how I'm going to fix things so I can stop lying awake in denver and live life to its fullest!! Happily in love and without any insecurities regarding trust and getting hurt and being intimidated by the future. Just wanting to live life and let it happen on its own.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not a insecure person.  I am a strong confident woman who isn't easily intimidated and doesn't care a whole lot what people think. I just have some insecurities.  There is a difference in having insecurities and being an insecure person. 
Ok, I have no idea what this post is about anymore..oh ya, candy for dinner. So, today I woke up.  Made the kids pancakes.  Oh wait rewind....checked emails on phone first, then made pancakes.  Have I mentioned I am so grateful for modern technology, but it really gets annoying after a while. Sometimes I want to take my blackberry torch and torch it where the sun don't shine! Maybe I'll just go back to Wyoming where you get no cell service. Most relaxing 4 days I've ever had. Anyway, then I exercised. (just signed up for half marathon..yikes!)  Got 3 calls from work.  Kayleigh had a fever today.  She layed in my bed next to me while I worked on my computer.  Knock on the door. Jehovah's witnesses stopping by again.  Heaven help me.  Sweetest little ladies, I have no idea what they are talking about.  I tell them I belong to the true church.   Now it's about noon.  I'm hungry.  Kayleigh girl is so sick I give her some motrin and try to get her to eat. Knock on the door.  It's a salesman.  Selling meat.  Who the heck sells meat door to door.  Yelllloooow that's dumb. Anyway, I clean the kitchen and go get my baby.  No not Kayleigh, my Dyson vacuum.  Best vacuum ever.  Go upstairs, pack for my trip this weekend. Get about a million calls from political recordings. oh so annoying! More work on computer.  Kids come home. Wisk Cass off to dance, Jaydan to football for yet another practice before playoffs, and Kayleigh is feeling better.  I run to the store to get milk and spot one of those huge bags of candy for Halloween.  I need Halloween candy so I grab it.  Off we go, home to make dinner then scouts. I see the bag of candy sitting there in the seat next to me as I drive home.  I spot a tootsie roll.  I looooove tootsie rolls.  I open the bag and eat one. Ok it's impossible to eat just one tootsie roll.  I had another, then another, then another...Oh my gosh I just ate a half a bag of tootsie rolls! Most people would stop and say I just ate half a bag of candy, this is not good I'm going to stop. I said, oh well, I just ate half a bag of candy I might as well eat the other half now.  And...I did.  I ate a bag of candy for dinner.  I was in a reallly good mood tonight too. Signing off...sleepless in Denver...on a sugar high!!