Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas already??

I cannot believe a whole year has gone by again!! Jeesh time flies!! 

Well, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving with some great friends and now we are getting all geared up for Christmas!! My favorite holiday!  I have to be perfectly honest though, a part of me is a little sad inside.....this will be the first year I don't get to wake up to kids on Christmas morning :(  The harsh reality of divorce...sharing holidays...it sucks!! But I will be fine, and get through it just like I have gotten through anything else...by crying and pouting all day!!..haha JK!!  I'm sure I will head down to Utah and be with my family and friends! :)

Luvin the Christmas music, luvin the lights, luvin December!

2011.......BRING IT ON!!!


Thanksgiving dinner with friends

Jen and Michele

Gingerbread house!!

This kept Kayleigh busy for 2 hours!


Best hamburgers in Colorado...Cherry Cricket! 
(J dawgs bday dinner)

Dear Santa, 
I need a new door knob...
how about a prince charming to come fix my door knob...
I've lived with this for 4 yrs now! It's unfixable!

Cassidy wearing my pajamas, Jaydan in tie die and plaid shorts, 
me in broncos santa hat...we are total dorks for real!



GO BRONCOS!

2 comments:

Chris Sambrano said...

Loved the pics! I sent Jaydan's b-day gift this morning. It should get there by Friday. Christmas is hard for me too but we'll all get through it together:) I'm going to try and decorate this weekend! Love and miss you and the kids so much!!

Anonymous said...

後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮