Monday, August 9, 2010

Florida and my best friend

I got to spend a few days in Florida with my very best friend and twin sister...Nicole. It was kind of a spontaneous trip, but we filled it up with the pool, beach, staying up late, laughing about nothing, and talking about everything! My brother in law Casey is so great, because he knows Nicole and I are both cookoo for cocoa puffs, and when we get together he just puts up with us. We had so much fun, but it was too short:(





I love this picture because we were laughing hysterically about I don't even know what!

3 comments:

Nikki Moshier said...

haha I love that last pic it cracks me up. I need to get to blogging again, I've been slacking.

Chris Sambrano said...

Such darling pictures:) I love the last one when you guys are cracking up. I want to know of what:)

Shana said...

You guys are awesome!! You are so lucky to be best friends!! So glad you had a fun visit!! Gorgeous, gorgeous twins!