Sunday, July 3, 2011

Dear Arizona...I guess you're not so bad

Goodbye Colorado...Hello new life

Well I did it!  I finally made the big move to Arizona!  June was a busy, stressful month!  We are finally here and we are getting settled, but I'm not sure it feels like home quite yet.  It was very difficult to say goodbye to the place I've known for the past 10 yrs, and especially saying goodbye to amazing friends I've grown to love.  
The kids are so excited to finally live so close to their daddy and are loving AZ so far! 
It's HOT here, but I will get used to it I'm sure:) 

goodbye house I love...time for me to shut the door and move on... 

last picture in our house

Welcome to AZ... our new house

Who needs anything else when you have a pool in the backyard! What lucky kids!


4 comments:

Michelle Arnett said...

AH! I Love all the photos! I want to come visit!!!!LOVE YOU

Chris Sambrano said...

So true Michele about change and you definitley have been going in the right direction and being such a great mom and hard worker. You and Nikki are stronger than you think.
Nikki gave me a tour on Skype of your home and it's beautiful. Can't wait to see both yours and Nikki's home at some point. So glad you guys live close to one another.

Jeremy and Kelli said...

Make sure to send us your new address so we can stay in touch. I saw AZ in the news yesterday in the 100's so the pool will sure come in handy!

Anonymous said...

luo聊聊天室 , 真人绿色交友 , 六间房美女视频直播 , 六间房聊天室 , 美女视频六间房 , 免费同城约炮网 , 台湾辣妹 , 酷酷视讯聊天网 , 91夫妻欢乐交友网站 , 台湾辣妹视讯聊天网