Friday, May 13, 2011

Busy momma. Simple life.

Busy momma, noisy world.
trying to live a Simple life...
just the way I like it!

A simple life has a different meaning and a different value for everyone. For me, it means eliminating the chaos, not taking on too much, learning to say no, not wanting the best or having the most and spending my time doing what’s important to me.

Trying to juggle work, kids, spirituality and just life can get really overwhelming sometimes!! But trying to find the right BALANCE in my life is something I have had to learn and it is what keeps me sane and makes me happy.  Choosing how I spend my time and who I spend my time with and making sure to be a  mommy, but still have time to take care of myself and not "lose" myself and who I am in this busy, noisy world.



Recently I had the fun experience of being part a charity event where 
I got to get dressed up and be in a calendar for BMW vintage motorcycles.  So much fun!
All the proceeds from the calendar go to the For My Mama Foundation. Cassidy
thinks her momma is pretty cool beans!



Meet my new friend Tara...
This precious little 4 yr old had me at hello!! I fell in love! 
Tara is part of the kids Hope Foundation.  Her sweet little 
spirit and cheerful attitude really helped me realize what is most
important in life....and the things most important to me are not things.

Here we go again!  Another year of my favorite sport, and another year I 
agreed to be team mom. We keep very busy with baseball!

J Diggity Dog!!
He's such a great little pitcher I'm so proud of him!

Fun Time!!
My friend JC brought over all of his creepy crawlies for 
the kids to play with.  They were in heaven!
Cassidy holding hissing cockroaches...ewww

Tarantula!!

That would be me holding the Tarantula!

Really poisonous scorpion...in my hands...I am scurred!!


I'm definitely keeping busy with working as the rep for Glymed and now taking over the AZ 
territory.  I spend a lot of time teaching classes and working with wonderful people!
It's such a fun job!


Teaching a Chemical Peel class

Some might say I am an over-acheiver...they would be correct.
Making caramel apples for the baseball team and their mothers for Mother's Day.
Cassidy and Kayleigh...over achievers in training.

Honestly, one of my favorite things to do is cook and bake...especially with my kiddos!
The girls and I had so much fun making these caramel apples


Finished apples! ummmm....Martha Stewart whooo???

What is it about a sleeping child that makes you looove them soo much!!

Mother's Day Card





Cassidy's First dance (at my friends wedding)


Kayleigh running away to Yew Nork..mad at mommy!

3 comments:

Chris Sambrano said...

I just loved all the pics!!! So cute except the snake around my baby's neck. You know how I hate snakes and to see it around Kayleigh's neck was about the sickest thing I have ever seen. One good squeeze and she would have been a goner. I know, I'm so parnoid but....come on, a snake, they are so discusting!!!! I am proud of you, though, and all you have accomplished and will continue to accomplish. And you're such a great mommy to my beautiful grand babies:)

Whitaker Family said...

I absolutely love your blog!!! It is so entertaining, and you are just so dang cute!! I hope that we can keep in touch!! I just think the world of you, and you are an amazing mother!! I really look up to you, and how you balance everything and still manage to look so amazing!!! I will send pictures when the baby comes, but you can always follow my blog, and I will have updates. I haven't had a lot of time to blog since working in the office, but I will be able to catch up on it when I get to be at home more. Good luck with the move, and I will come and visit you. When you come to Utah, we should totally get together. I would love it!!
My blog is kindrawhitaker.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

台湾ut视讯聊天 , ut视讯聊天秀 , 6699影音视讯聊天室 , ut台湾视讯妹 , 怎麽删除qq聊天记录 , 免费聊天直播室 , 语音聊天 , 聊天图片 , 聊天室 , 聊天室