Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Three Little Bugs

I Have three lovable little bugs
Who march through my home each day.
Mess up their rooms in fun and games
And then they are gone to play.
Out in the grass, dirt, and sun
With dolls, and sports, and other fun.
But when their day is done at last
They march back in to eat and bath.
With smiling faces, hugs and kisses
I hope their day was fun and filled
With dreams and granted wishes...


I'm not always the kind of mom who gets down on the ground and plays barbie's or trucks with the kids...but, I do love to spend time with them, and one of our favorite things to do is to cook together! We are making a berry cobbler for Sunday dessert






Clean Up!




Once again, baseball season has arrived! Which means 3 practices a week and 1 or 2

games a week.



Jaydan made the zero flight team which is the highest ranked team in the league.
We are very proud of him if I may brag for a moment!

He is pitching for the first time this year. It's just so cute. He doesn't think
it's very cute when I scream "Good job baby boy!" Just kidding I don't really
do that....ok, maybe I just did it once.




Cassidy has a new hobby too...after trying many other activities such as soccer, ballet,
and gymnastics, she has decided she would like to be a rodeo girl when she grows up.
She now takes horseback riding lessons and loves it!
(of course she had to love the most expensive activity!$$$)



Getting ready to saddle her horse


Grooming her training horse Carousel





I don't think Kayleigh wants to be a rodeo girl...she can't even handle
the smell of the horses








6 comments:

Chris Sambrano said...

Oh how I love to see pictures of my three babies in Colorado! So cute! Oh man Jaydan looks so professional on that pitcher's mount! Cassidy looks right at home with that horse. That just may be her thing. For Kayleigh, I'm with her, the smell is not so good! Love you all, mom and grandma

Liza Jane said...

Your kids are getting so big! Wow, we really need to get together.

Sundbergs said...

Those pics are great. I love them working as a family so sweet.

Nikki Moshier said...

Jaydan is such a little stud! Loves it!
I love the pics of Cassidy on her horse. I can just see her doing the barrel races in the rodeo some day.

Shannon said...

Cassidy totally looks at home on that horse. Jaida saw her cleaning the hooves and said eew! Definetly not for her. Jaydan also looks right at home on the field. Of course he's the best one!!!

Jen-ben said...

I seriously don't know how you keep up with everything...!!