Friday, April 24, 2009

Stronger than the Storm

To my dear friends, family,
For those of you who have noticed or not noticed, I have been feeling a little bit absent
lately. Kind of like the phrase, "The lights are on, but nobody's home." Needless to say,
the past few months or more have been a little bit of a "storm" in my life. And, since I know I
am not the only one who has ever been put through trials or tribulations, or had my faith tested, I KNOW you understand what I am trying to say.
Please know that I am not avoiding you if I don't answer your call, or I'm not mad at you if I decline the invitation.
I just need some time right now to figure out how to "Turn my Lights back On." I have the most wonderful friends and family a girl could ever ask for! Thank you for you support, prayers and unconditional love.

I've come to realize lately, that difficult times in our life can become an opportunity for growth that may not come in any other way. Most of all, I've come to appreciate aspects of the Atonement that I didn't understood before. I know the Savior understands our pain and if we let him, he will lift our burdens.

11 comments:

Michelle Arnett said...

Ohhhh Michele, I love you!!! I wish I could help you turn your lights back on. I love you so so much!~

Ashley said...

Love you Michele! I've been thinking of you. Remember you always have a friend in me =)

Nikki Moshier said...

well, you know I'm always here for you..Florida will help you turn your lights back on! We need some sister bonding.

Chris Sambrano said...

You are stronger than the storm and you keep holding on to the Atonement of Jesus Christ and you will weather this storm and will be stronger because of it. I love you with all my heart and your dad and I are always there for you no matter what. mom

Liza Jane said...

We love you!

Shannon said...

Oh I hate that feel like this=( let' s go to florida to clear ur head for a weekend!

Cherie said...

We love you. We are praying for you always. Keep close to the Savior and we will continue to lift you. We love you.

Sundbergs said...

Sorry the one above was us my mom was logged on to my computer earlier.

Mama Winter said...

xoxoxo love u

Willis Family said...

Michele, it's soooo okay! You are so dear to so many and I totally get it. You must know however that not a day has gone by that I haven't thought of you, my dear friend. You are loved. You are real and that is what is so great about being your friend. You will always have one in me. I'll be here when you're ready. All my love, Mary

a10cowwoman said...

Dan and I have been thinking of you guys. Even though we don't chat much, I still love you.