Monday, January 5, 2009

Well, for New Year's Eve, I flew into Utah to surprise Lindsay the day after she had her baby. As I walked into her hospital room, my twin sis from Florida walked out of the bathroom and surprised me! So, I screamed and cried and it was awesome!
Nicole and Michele sleeping in the same bed

The family in the hospital on New Year's Eve
The Sambrano Gang



Oh yeah! You know we know how to PaRtY!!


The best Aunt ever!
Work it...pose it...




Michele and baby Skye!








3 comments:

Sundbergs said...

That sounds like the best New YEars ever. What great surprises. Congrats on the new little bundle to come to your family. What a beautiful little niece.

Nikki Moshier said...

why didn't someone tell me my face was so FAT!!!!

Chris Sambrano said...

I miss you and love you so much!!! It was so great having all my kids together again! Love you