Thursday, May 22, 2008

Michele's Favorite Things

I was watching Oprah a couple of days ago, and she did a show on her favorite things. I decided I wanted to do a post on some of my favorite things:


This is Mandarin Coriander dish detergent from the "Thymes"
I can't live without it. It is my favorite gift to give people.

I can't live without Mr. Clean Magic Erasers (get the generic kind, they are cheaper)
to wipe away all of the finger smudge marks and crayons off my walls.
Try cleaning your sink, tub
or shower with one too. It works wonders!


This is my favorite nail polish. It stays on for a long time!

My favorite color is magenta cream

OK, this is a product I seriously cannot live without. I use it all day!
This lip gloss goes on so smooth and soft and actually gives your lips a moisture treatment. Since nude lips are the in thing this summer, my favorite color is clear nude!

I love mac cosmetics. My favorite eyeliner is the cream eyeliner in rich ground(a brownish color)

Sally Hershberger is my favorite Shampoo and Conditioner. Not only does it make my hair so soft and smooth, it smells soooo good! I get it at walgreens.
OK, once you try this purse you will be addicted. This is the Miche purse collection. It is a plain black bag, but you have several different shells in different colors and designs. You can switch them out with your outfits. My favorite is the zebra shell.

https://www.michebag.com/pages/how-to


My favorite moisturizer of all time! This makes my makeup go on so smooth!

I can't live without my Tommy Girl perfume! My favorite is Tommy Girl Summer for the summer of course, and Tommy Girl Original for winter.

Alright, here is another product I have been using for years and can't live without. It is AHA souffle with Alpha Hydroxy acid. AHA is proven to help prevent aging, not to mention this prevents me from breakouts and evens out my skin tone. You can get it at Rite Aid or Walgreens.

This is the AHA cleansing soap. I used to be addicted to Dermalogica cleanser until I found this stuff. It's a gentle cleanser with a powerful result! It is just as good as Dermalogica, but for half the price.

Have to have my Orb eyeshadow from Mac! Put it on as a base coat, then apply your normal eyeshadow. Your shadow will look soft, blended and last all day!

Sebastian hair spray is the best of the best! Trust me! It is more expensive than most hairspray's, but it keeps my hair in place all day! No joke! I use the flexible hold if I want more movement in my hair. You can get it at the grocery store.


Some of my other favorite things I can't live without are:
Mineral Makeup, My Ipod!!!


5 comments:

Steelefamily said...

I love reading that. I am going to try a few of your favs. My phone screen does not work so I can not get text or see numbers to call them. So did you finish "the time travelers wife"? How was your vacation? MIss ya

Willis Family said...

I love that hairspray too! What a good idea for a blog post! I'm going to have to try some of your favs! Love you!

Unknown said...

What a fun post! I'd never thought of doing something like that. I usually just post about my kids. It was GREAT to get all your suggestions! You're the best Michele!

The DeWitt House said...

Hey Michele,
Love the post and the blog...your kids are the cutest!! Thanks for the lip gloss suggestion....Tried it today and love the color!!:)
kiffin

The Venegas Family said...

Hi Michelle- This was so fun to read! I loved it. There are so many of your favorites that I want to try. I love reading what you and your family are doing.