Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The TERRIBLY, TERRIFIC, TWO'S!

Today my baby Kayleigh turned two years old! She is officially not a baby anymore. It makes me sad that they grow up so fast. She is such a cute little thing, but don't be fooled by her cuteness! She is a handful and a half!! She has a mayjor sassy attitude too...(Hmmm...wonder where she got that from?) She is definitely my little buggy boo! She really is the most precious little angel ever!

She doesn't want ANYONE to help her open her birthday presents!


OK, she's happy now. NO ONE HELP HER!


This is my lotion she got into while I was having a church meeting downstairs. ( I thought she was quietly watching Dora.)

What you are seeing on her face is not chocolate. It is MAC liquid eyeliner! The entire pot is now on her face! She owes me $20 bucks! Actually, Jeff was the one babysitting that night.

9 comments:

Haskins said...

I totally know how you feel! My little girl is going thru that same thing!

Michelle Arnett said...

OHHHH my goooodness! She is so cute. So, Jeff owes you $20 bucks! Love you lots and lots shell

Tara said...

That makes me laugh so hard!! Mac makeup is very expensive. Did she eat any of it and get sick? Tell Jeff hi and give your kids hugs from us. We hope all is good with you guys.

Sundbergs said...

Oh two year olds. We had so much fun seeing you guys.

a10cowwoman said...

Two years old already? Time flies. Miss you guys!

Matt said...

I love it! On tax day I thought of Kayleigh's b-day and how she is two now so this is a perfect post to show what she's like as a two year old. She is adorable! Two is full of tears and fits and so much fun.

Chris Sambrano said...

Oh my little Kayleigh. Gotta love her, huh? She's so adorable! I hope you guys can come sometime during the summer. I miss my babies! Love ya, mom

Steelefamily said...

Those are the best pictures ever. I want to visit! I told JT if we could live next to anyone I want to live next to you. You have the best hubbie and your always doing something fun. Which company did you preorder the host through? I dont want it to get to my house late! I loved the Twilight video. I am in love!

Liza Jane said...

That's too funny about the MAC makeup! Liam's just getting into that stage.