Monday, April 21, 2008

Sweet Baby James

Yesterday, April 20th, was the 2 year anniversary of my nephew James Joseph Krainich. He was almost 2 years old when he was sent home to his Heavenly Father. My family will be letting balloons off into the sky tonight in his memory.
Please visit the link below to view a small video made by James mom, my sister-in-law in his memory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MJfgmZuE1I



Jaydan did not know his cousin very well, but this picture of Jaydan with James will always be precious to us.

2 comments:

Shelly Geller said...

Thank you so much for the kind tribute to James. Love ya babe.

Matt said...

great picture Michele-thanks for sharing. I love that new pictures of James keep popping up--I thought I'd seen them all. What a great cousins picture to treasure forever.