Sunday, July 6, 2008

Baseball Season is finally over!!

For the past couple of months, all our family was up to was baseball games, baseball practice or baseaball tournaments.
Jaydan had baseball tryouts for a very prestigious team here called the Roberto Clemente Team. Out of 44 kids, Only 13 made it on the team. This team plays more games and tournaments than the regular 8 year old baseball teams. Needless to say, we went to about 60 games in a 3 month period. I loved every minute of it though. His team made it to the State playoffs, and unfortunately they did not take state. But lucky for me, baseball is now over for the year!!


9 comments:

Sundbergs said...

What a cute picture. I bet his games were a lot of fun to attend. I love your fourth of July pictures too.

Anonymous said...

That's cool, Michele!

Chris Sambrano said...

Oh may little man is growing up. He looks so cute! I wish I could have seen at least one of those games. Hopefully next year dad and I can come for one of them. We'll make a very good effort. Kayleigh looks like she needed a good bath after camping. She's so dang cute! And Cassidy is so adorable too. I miss you all so much. Can't wait til we see you this month for Lindsay's wedding. Love, mom

K. Laura said...

Great keepsake! Jaydan looks a little like Derek Jeter in this picture...hmmmmmmmm. ;-)

Steelefamily said...

How fun and what a great picture. We will miss you saturday:(

Chelsi said...

hey Michelle long time no see! This is Chelsi Hirst Crockett from ohs swimming!! It was so fun to see your family!! email me your email and I can let you on my blog crockett1997@msn.com Say hi to nicole for me. is she married too?
You got such cute kids!

Tara said...

I love it!!! Colby is going to follow in his footsteps and he talks about is baseball and wants to play with kenny every day. I wish we lived closier so we could have taken him to game, we took him to an owls game at uvsc the other night and he didn't take his eye's off of it. I hope you guys are doing well. We miss you!!!

Willis Family said...

what a cool picture! You are such a good mommy and so dedicated to keep up with all those games. At this rate, and with my experience he is on his way to a full ride college scholarship! So cool!

the Lola Letters said...

Hey! Your little man is so cute too. I love that picture. I'm so happy to see that you have a blog. I'm adding you to my page so I can check in more often. I love love love the pics of you with all of your kids - you are so amazingly beautiful!