Wednesday, June 25, 2008

IT'S A BOY!

I just got back from a short, spontaneous trip to Utah. My little sister Shannon was scheduled to be induced last Friday to have her 3rd baby. I decided on Wed. that I wanted to go down there. I bought a plane ticket and got there Wed. night. Well, lucky for me, her water broke early on Thursday morning. So, I got to be in the delivery room and watch her give birth. After 2 girls, she finally had a baby boy named Jack (after David's late father).

Me and Shan AFTER her epidural. Doesn't she look happy!


Sister Lindsay, Brother Trevor and his wife Elise visiting the hospital

My mom and Jack

Aunt Shelly and baby Jack

Baby Jack has made me very baby hungry!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Three babies!!? Holy Cow!! Congratulations to Shannon! That's great news, Michele!

Tara said...

It was really good to see you!! I had so much fun at dinner. I taged you on a little questionaire so go to my blog and read it when you have time!!

Ashley said...

hey! just wanted to let you know that I now have a blog =)

www.sirunofamily.blogspot.com